• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

has anyone seen ms bug?

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
has anyone seen ms bug?
no posts, no in game, no tezts no and phone

meees worried

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I talked to her about a week ago on FB Messenger. She said no phone atm and working full time

My castle is getting ready to fall so I *might* re-up that acct for a month. If I do I'll drag her on for a night. No promises tho, I'm not missing UO at all yet, but I'm not sure I won't regret it someday if I lose everything

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I'm not missing UO at all yet, but I'm not sure I won't regret it someday if I lose everything
My wife and I did that a couple of times thinking that we would never be back and we were very sad about losing some items. If you decide to let it fall, bank the items that are important and mean something.

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My wife and I did that a couple of times thinking that we would never be back and we were very sad about losing some items. If you decide to let it fall, bank the items that are important and mean something.
Lol actually I did come back just a few days before my castle was about to fall. I even sucked it up and put someone in Dragon's Watch! (Red made me do it, I swear)