• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Has anyone seen Crystal around?

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Out of all the houses falling on Origin....I'm very sad to see CCC Library is in decay....I haven't seen her or Bac in quite some time...I'd like to salvage what I can from that house....if they are not returning...to at least save a bit of Origin history.

Falseprophet

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Out of all the houses falling on Origin....I'm very sad to see CCC Library is in decay....I haven't seen her or Bac in quite some time...I'd like to salvage what I can from that house....if they are not returning...to at least save a bit of Origin history.
I sent her an Email but no reply yet. Last time I talked to either of them was about a year ago.

Blood Ghoul

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Ugh.. I only have 1 rune marked in Luna and its right the the library doorstep (I then run up to the bank). I didn't even check to see if the library was in decay. This is sad :-(

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yeah it's very sad. I hate to see it go...noone has had any luck contacting her? I'm assuming they know...but just in case...with account management being fickle for some people you just don't know :(

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
According to Trillian, she hasn't been on ICQ in 3 months. I'll message her though. SOmeone might try PMing her here - her or her husband. I can't recall their names but I could prolly find it searching through posts and try to reach them.

wanderer1origin

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
According to Trillian, she hasn't been on ICQ in 3 months. I'll message her though. SOmeone might try PMing her here - her or her husband. I can't recall their names but I could prolly find it searching through posts and try to reach them.
think they moved to europa year or too ago and just kept house up. saw it was falling also, :)

also seeing alot of tyrants houses dropping,

shard after looking tonight, is empiest it has been since opening day am sad!!!!!!! which shard did all move too ??

Blood Ghoul

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I for one am glad to see all the RTB houses falling. I have been camping some for loot but its been a bust. But there has been a number of new castles and luna houses placed by active players which will actually help the shard more than one or 2 people owning a large number of homes and doing nothing with them.

BG

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I PM'd her and Baciver both, Crystal hasn't been on in almost 2 years, but Baciver has been using his recently.

Last edited:

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yeah Tyrant was the one I wanted to see gone lol...40+ houses..seriously? Maybe leave that one in Luna with all the trinsic roses...that one is pretty :) Just wish you could see it without having to walk inside.

I also PM'd Crystal and Bac....Baciver was active for quite some time. I just hope that when it falls we can salvage most of it. I'd love to place there and turn it into an Origin Museam...I'd give up my Fel castle for that...Larisa would just have to live in the Inn ;) lol

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just hope that when it falls we can salvage most of it. I'd love to place there and turn it into an Origin Museam...I'd give up my Fel castle for that...Larisa would just have to live in the Inn ;) lol
I kinda got a museum going. I've been keepign an eye on the house today. I'm guessing it will go IDOC tonight or tomorrow morning.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
There can be more then one museum yes? :) And I miss my luna house :(...I have alot of the newer EM Event items that I can't show off in my fel place...:(

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Definitely. I've missed out on a lot of the EM items, but have been slowly buying them. Would love to set up a runebook circle or a teleporter shared area to get people to other museums.

And Crystal's house fell sometime this morning. It was still Greatly Worn when I went to bed at 1 a.m. No idea when it switched to IDOC

Last edited:

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yeah...was busy with my kids and when I logged in saw a brand new plot placed...I'm heartbroken.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I grabbed what i could but there were too many folks there. it appears Olahorand is going to rebuild a rune library there though. I already donated back the runebooks i could rescue.

Olahorand

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for that - and I appreciate any other donation of collected runebooks from the old library.

So upps - instead of decreasing house number after the RTB disaster I gained one more. Me in Luna and on such nice spot on the ring? Still can't believe it!
And another surprise in the morning: Found the plot behind empty, so I moved a few tiles back and resized a little bit to gain max storage, which might help (incredible how much storage 1 tile more between 12x17 and max storage means, its more than 1000 with a standard ML account!).

Next step will be, to make a somewhat useful house design.
Then remaking the library. Maybe a little bit more compact (not sure, if anyone still needs bard or butcher runes) and add some of the new stuff (Ter Mur wasn't present in the old lib). Here I could need some help as well - runebooks from potential dangerous areas I simply cannot create due to the high lag from Europe. Heck its hard already to outrun a reaper sometimes, if you know what I mean.
Gold is a topic - I never acquired much and spent the most of it for the Crystal Portal which you find now on the plot for your convenience (and the account for Shard Shield which could bring some in from another shard, must still wait two month).
So maybe I will setup a quick and dirty vendor for some fast sales.
Later we need some Origin players, who are willing, to establish vendors for various stuff for moderate rent and with the condition, if a vendor is not refilled 4 weeks or longer contract will be cancelled.
However, this will take some time (RL matters dominate, also I play multiple shards which need some care as well and in 2 weeks I go to Seattle for a week).

Larisa, if you want I can make you coowner, so that you can show whatever you want.

Let's see what we can do to create a living point on our Origin shard together.

*Salute*
Olahorand

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wish I had known you were needing a crystal portal set. i have an extra pair. I put the Corrupted one in your mailbox along with something else. let me know what else you may be in need of, and I will see if I have it.

Olahorand

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks a lot - found it in the mailbox (and 2 million GP!) just before reading your post (expected more runebooks).
So what I need now most, is - time ... and a good design idea, since vendor houses are so hard to redesign while vendors are present. *smiles*
At least now every visitor of the new building can already go to the banks, moongates and dungeon entrances by using the portals. It's a beginning after the end ...

*Salute*
Olahorand

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll help out where I can. Lete know what you need as I have an almost GM scribe and gm of all other professions. My vendor mall is at the SW corner there down from Crystal's place if you needa nything.

gunneroforgin

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I sent her 2 emails warning her of the collaspe of her house and castle. I recieved no responce to either one. I was sure she wouldn't allow either to drop.

Olahorand

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What would be a good beginning would be those runebooks, which are not available in Genesis Archives library, i.e. the locations involved for Ter Mur.
I still need a few days, since I have to shuffle accounts around for holding the house on an active account, which has the placement timer for Legends stick.
And a real good design idea is still missing, which gives space for the runebooks, grants good visibility for the vendors and allows museum style presence of items without one hindering the other.
Will have to take some rounds on other shards.
*Salute'
Olahorand

Olahorand

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Finally I found, that one of my older chars on Europa (not that one I wish to use as traveler account) had still open reward choices and pulled an Origin Shard shield for him, so I can speed up the process of basic equipment by relocating the outdated partial runelib I had still there and some other stuff.
*Salute*
Olahorand

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think I can mark some of those spots for Ter Mur. I can do a city book and go from there. I've not done much (read anything really) in the Stygian Abyss, but I'll see what I can mark and go from there.

Here's an idea for a nice looking library. In the center could have musuem items: http://uohomedecor.com/2012/11/30/europa-home-tour-tabibitas-runic-library/

What you could do is switch the top floor sides and remove the cover on the stair case and have vendors on the right and the room on the left. Or reduce the size of the storage room and just have vendors on top.

Last edited: