• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Has anyone received the new cloak and talisman?

S

Sir Rukkus

I have received only the rewards from the previous quest, both from Dan and Crag. I would like to know if the items have dropped on sonoma. I hear atlantic has an updated chest, but i dont know if i should complete the quest with all chars yet.

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Same for me Rukkus, however, I've already ran all of mine through and i've alternated between Dan and Crag, not one new item. 45 chars, 5 locations each, after 225 tries I'd say Sonoma is broke for the new items.

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How do I get in contact with Mesanna to tell her Sonoma is broken?

D

Dame Judi

[email protected]

But some folks in Chat have claimed to have received both of the new ones. I dunno....

btw... I have done the quest with all characters on 3 accounts for 6 days (that would be 108 attempts currently) and have yet to receive a new item either.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Then again they might not realize that there are newer versions of the cloak and tali. I've ran just about all my chars on 6 accounts through the quests on Sonoma and while I've gotten several of the Rangers cloaks and Frostguard tailismans, I haven't gotten either of the newer ones. I ran 4 chars through the quest on Atlantic and got the new cloak and talisman, and I ran 1 char through day 3 on Lake Austin and got the new talisman. In conclusion about 148 attempts on Sonoma and 0 of the new items, 20 attempts on Atlantic and one of each, 3 attempts on LA and one of the new items. Could be that I and everyone I know is just having rotten luck on Sonoma.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Perhaps asking around Luna and other players to show the new items they say they got. Rotten luck doesn't sounds far fetched.

E

eekamouse

I've seen the new Talisman on a vendor. Have not seen the new Cloak on Sonoma yet.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They could have xsharded the item. I ran through a couple more of my chars on Atlantic last night and got about 3-4 of the newer talismans and 2 of the newer cloaks. Helped a guildmate run 3 noobie chars on Atlantic and they recieved one of the newer talisman and cloak as well. I'll probably be helping any other guild or alliance mate on Atlantic if they want to do the quest since I'm planning on xferring a char from Atlantic to Sonoma early next week.

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just got an email from Mesanna, Sonoma WAS broken, she says we should be able to get new items now. Thanks, Mesanna!! Now if we could just get the silly drop rate on reknowns fixed.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for bringing it to her attention, otherwise we would have gone through the entire event with the problem. Wonder if it was both chests and if any other shard is busted. You did't ask for anything special since the shard did go 6-7 days out of the 10 days.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You guys are talking about the cliloc cloak and talisman right? I got this on day 4.

S

Sir Rukkus

Guess that means there is an imbalance in the value of the quest items...just saw 6 frostguards on a vendor, 1 mil a piece.