• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Has anyone gotten a Minax Artifact since Treasures of Doom ended

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has anyone gotten a Minax Artifact since Treasures of Doom ended?

I for one have not.

The most-likely explanation is my extreme lack of luck in terms of drops.

If anyone, literally anyone, has gotten a Minax Artifact since Treasures of Doom ended, then that most-likely explanation goes to the "nearly certain" category. But if I didn't ask, I wouldn't know.

-Galen's player

Blood Ghoul

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Yes...But the drops rate seems super low.. I was wondering if I was spoiled with the Doom drop rate but I did get 2 Minax yesterday in the same time I would have gotten 6 or so in the past. I think something tweaked the drop rate down.

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ive been farming them the last week and i got a total of 6 today allready so i dont think there is a problem. i play eu if that matters.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Got one last weekend after an hour at the Golden Elementals room.

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Problem: I was not receiving Blackthorn artifacts.

Hypothesis: Cause was just me having a spot of non-good luck in the dungeon.

Preliminary method to test hypothesis: Post and see if anyone else had gotten them lately.

Results: Others had gotten them lately. Hypothesis proven. I just need to try harder.

Many thanks all who replied.

-Galen's player