• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Has anyone found a better use for these?

• Thread starter wee papa smurf
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
W

wee papa smurf

I have a load of these and im trying to find out if theres anyone out there that can think of a better use for these podiums (or whatever there called)?

View attachment 2406

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't have any yet! I'm assuming thats from the single puzzle chest. I keep getting void essences and got a pink scroll (ninja). I'm only bothering to do it on a couple characters, I guess I could get off my duff and run another one thru.

W

Wilde1

I like that! I only have one so far, set a dyed 10th anniv statue on it. When i get more, I think ima do what u did :)

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
since those items don't have a name of their own, wouldn't it be great if we could put a description on them? and yah, I can see that this would prolly get abused, but would be nice for museum folks to be able to name things.... like the ogre statue could become "Ogluk, the Terror of Minoc" on the plaque below him

W

wee papa smurf

since those items don't have a name of their own, wouldn't it be great if we could put a description on them? and yah, I can see that this would prolly get abused, but would be nice for museum folks to be able to name things.... like the ogre statue could become "Ogluk, the Terror of Minoc" on the plaque below him
Absolutely, i love this idea :thumbsup: :thumbsup: