• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Has anyone else been getting a failed message to connect to UO?

NB-Cats

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"There is some problem communicating with Origin, please restart Ultima Online and try again"

I've been getting it a lot since yesterday and nothing in my set up has changed.

C

Connor_Graham

Not on my end. Been logging in and out of both 2D and KR with no problems this morning.

J

juka

yes, I'm have the same problem. I started login problems yesterday (Sept 4th 08).

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nothing on my end yet today. Just tried 10 times and never got an area, could be a local problem. Have you ran uotrace or whatever it is to see if it shows anything?

S

Stucky

I cannot get in either. Problem communicating with origin or something like that.

M

Mayadevi

Husband and I can't get in either :(

Logged out to switch shards and *POUF*.. "Problems communicating with origin...

I emailed Jeremy to let her know. Hopefully it will be fixed soon !

Mayadevi *waiting, wants to play on her weekend*