• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Harrower was summoned tonight....

• Thread starter Sir Achilles
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
S

Sir Achilles

We popped a Harry tonight and TB actually showed up only to get rick rolled about 3+ times. See pictures below....we appreciate the raids... We win, we're better than you. Please note that these are full page screen shots! Enjoy!!

T

Turles

nice fight it was fun. was hoping more people would come back after there first push maybe next time.

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice fielding :) Missed it though. Would of been fun to watch. I havent seen any pvp yet on cats yet. I keep missing it lol.

O

Old Man Stark

Yeah, we can't field the numbers like we used to, but we have our ways of beating the other factions. One way is to tell 'em stories that don't go anywhere. Like the time I caught the moongate over to Despise. I needed a new power scroll for my stealther, so I decided to go to Don'tMuchCareForIt, which is what they called Despise back in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time. Now, to take the moongate cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bees on 'em. "Give me five bees for a quarter", you'd say.

Now where were we? Oh yeah: the important thing was I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. Only they didn't have white onions because of the war with the Jukas. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones.....

Nice fight, youngin's. Remember to say "good game" when you lose and not make up excuses. Which reminds me of another time......

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
"Good fight" is kind of like telling someone "Nice hand" in poker. You say it, but you rarely ever mean it.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, we can't field the numbers like we used to, but we have our ways of beating the other factions. One way is to tell 'em stories that don't go anywhere. Like the time I caught the moongate over to Despise. I needed a new power scroll for my stealther, so I decided to go to Don'tMuchCareForIt, which is what they called Despise back in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time. Now, to take the moongate cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bees on 'em. "Give me five bees for a quarter", you'd say.

Now where were we? Oh yeah: the important thing was I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. Only they didn't have white onions because of the war with the Jukas. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones.....

Nice fight, youngin's. Remember to say "good game" when you lose and not make up excuses. Which reminds me of another time......
Stark forgot to mention that naked people need to take vitamins too. They will make you grow-up into good, strong, non-hacking pvpers! With a good fashion sense! :thumbup1:

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"Good fight" is kind of like telling someone "Nice hand" in poker. You say it, but you rarely ever mean it.
And I meant my high five to all, thank you very much! Just because I was naked doesn't mean anything!

This is Stark and I highfiving after he killed Vendetta 1v1.

And this was Flutter and I highfiving when she dismounted MR Mickerz in despise when it was those 3 vs me and he died!!

I spread the highfive love around a lot!

O

Old Man Stark

I guess I just prefer it like the old days when you'd compliment your foe. Of course, we had that kind of name calling back in my day too....like three wars back we called Sauerkraut "liberty cabbage" and we called liberty cabbage "super slaw", and back then a suitcase was known as a "Swedish lunchbox." Of course nobody knew that but me...

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I LOVE ALL THE *HI5*!!

**High Fives Everyone**
And I meant my high five to all, thank you very much! Just because I was naked doesn't mean anything!

This is Stark and I highfiving after he killed Vendetta 1v1.

And this was Flutter and I highfiving when she dismounted MR Mickerz in despise when it was those 3 vs me and he died!!

I spread the highfive love around a lot!

O

Old Man Stark

Oh, a little trash talking never hurt anyone. Back in my day we were made of tougher stuff than that. Why, we used to stand around all day tossin' insults at each other until the cows came home, which in those days were called "udder horses". We used to go milk the udder horses every mornin' with my pappy, who would throw insults at us all the way to and from the barn, which in my day was called a roofing shed. Anyway, the point was that we had insults that we threw at each other, and we'd stand around getting into name calling matches. We'd stand around for hours calling each other names. Of course, at the time we had onions around our belts, which was the style at the time. Well after standing around for so long the smell of the onions would get to us and we'd start crying. That's how you'd know that you lost a match. Then you'd run off to go cry the onion smell out of your eyes!

And that's why, to this day, people get accused of crying after a fight.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Free huh? It was OURS to begin with, seeing as WE popped it. "Bunch of blues"? Wasn't that the whole point of your Alliance? That you give Fel back to the blues... Why are you then belittling their presence? At least they had the guts to show in the first place... Hey, its not our fault that your alliance is eating itself from within. Seems like your faction members would rather hug each other at Yew gate than protect their blue Alliance mates.
I am not belittling anyone's presence am I? Yes those blues did have the guts to show up. I'll let you figure out why the harrower was "free."

As for "eating itself from within".... you wish!

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fine!

One of our fellow posters here on Catskills suggested recently that instead of locking a derailed thread, to clean it up and give warnings. I like that idea so I am trying it with this thread.

If you feel your post was wrongly removed, it is probably because you quoted a post that was removed. I do not have the ability to edit your posts to keep the content that is on topic. Be more careful with quoting in the future.

Another suggestion, if you feel the need to reply to two different topics in a thread, make two different posts. That way your off topic thread will be removed (if the time comes) and your on topic post will stay.

Enjoy.

S

Sir Achilles

Free huh? It was OURS to begin with, seeing as WE popped it. "Bunch of blues"? Wasn't that the whole point of your Alliance? That you give Fel back to the blues... Why are you then belittling their presence? At least they had the guts to show in the first place... Hey, its not our fault that your alliance is eating itself from within. Seems like your faction members would rather hug each other at Yew gate than protect their blue Alliance mates.
I agree with Nas, this was our Harrower to begin with and there were more than a hand full of faction TB that showed up....at one time I had 8-10 orange bars pulled + blue ones. You orange know who you are that raided us. Zuckuss, there will always be another Harrower so please feel free to show us what it's like when you all actually decide not to give us a "free" harrower.

:eek:snap::owned:

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What!?! My post was removed? I didnt quote anything. I asked a question which I still see the reply to my question in a quote on another post. Go figure :p

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What!?! My post was removed? I didnt quote anything. I asked a question which I still see the reply to my question in a quote on another post. Go figure :p
Your post was fine, (went back and checked) its removal was accidental. I can't put it back though so post it again if you wish.

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's cool. I thought I had done something wrong. No worries. I was just being a cheeky fellow asking why lol.

S

Sir Achilles

I just noticed on my first screen shot at the top of this thread that dark cloud is talking smack in global chat about us running every exploit and speeder, etc. Dark Cloud, just refer to my screen shots to see what I'm running!! :drama: :lame:

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The hypocrisy of some accusations made by players makes me giddy with laughter.

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Rabbid Clown comes to mind...Everytime that guy dies, he claims he didn't die to you, he died to "your hacks". It's like, wtf? Lol.

You try to explain to him that it wasn't "hacks" (Whatever he is talking about, I have no idea..lol) He asked for a duel if you shut them off. What I don't understand, how can you turn them off, if you don't have anything?

Some peoples! I tell yah..

They Call Me Al

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
SupSoc... Rabid is Dark Cloud.

I think he assumes that when people turn off their "hax" a big purple rabbit spawns out of their chars arse and runs around spamming "HAX OFF!HAX OFF!"

the kid has and always will be one of the numerous nobodys that make up catskills pvp

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
my favorite thing to do in UO is get on snu snu and make rabid question his sexuality......it makes me giggle irl....

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just noticed on my first screen shot at the top of this thread that dark cloud is talking smack in global chat about us running every exploit and speeder, etc. Dark Cloud, just refer to my screen shots to see what I'm running!! :drama: :lame:
Can I say righteous pwnage to that!?! Love seeing someone cry foul and a full screenie at the right time proved them wrong. Sometimes true skills & teamwork cant get R E S P E C T as it should.

Still gratz on the Harry guys and hope it was fun for everybody. Hopefully I'll see the next one and get a little action in. Ill be the one coming in and getting blasted by everybody because you all be like wth is this guy and wth is he with lol.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can I say righteous pwnage to that!?! Love seeing someone cry foul and a full screenie at the right time proved them wrong. Sometimes true skills & teamwork cant get R E S P E C T as it should.

Still gratz on the Harry guys and hope it was fun for everybody. Hopefully I'll see the next one and get a little action in. Ill be the one coming in and getting blasted by everybody because you all be like wth is this guy and wth is he with lol.

Couldn't anyone just turn off whatever they are running, take the pic, and then turn it back on? I am just saying that you stated these pictures as "proof" of something. All that those pictuares prove is that exactly 12:46am and 1:01am those characters were not running any 3rd party programs. That does not reflect upon all of the other 1438 minutes of the day.

I am not, nor have not accused anyone of cheating or hacking. I am merely replying using the best logic possible to voice my dispute with the claim that those pictures prove anything at all in regards to the comment made in one of the shots. The do not prove anything at all except for during the time of those pictures, those characters were running the game unaided.

I will also add that the first group to bring up accusations, let alone the discussion of "cheating" is the same very group that is so intent on defending themselves, and defending themselves to who? Did someone make an accusation here on the boards? No, the comments came from in game chat by a person who doesn't even read these boards. That is the funny part.

So in short, you are trying to "prove" something to a bunch of people who had nothing to do with the comments made in game, and honestly probably don't even care.

There is no way to prove it either way, unless someone themself, takes a screenshot of themselves using that stuff.

That is all.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
my favorite thing to do in UO is get on snu snu and make rabid question his sexuality......it makes me giggle irl....
My favorite thing to do is snu snu.

OH YA AND ANYONE WHO PLAYS A TAMER FOR A PVPER IS A NEWB

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Couldn't anyone just turn off whatever they are running, take the pic, and then turn it back on? I am just saying that you stated these pictures as "proof" of something. All that those pictuares prove is that exactly 12:46am and 1:01am those characters were not running any 3rd party programs. That does not reflect upon all of the other 1438 minutes of the day.

I am not, nor have not accused anyone of cheating or hacking. I am merely replying using the best logic possible to voice my dispute with the claim that those pictures prove anything at all in regards to the comment made in one of the shots. The do not prove anything at all except for during the time of those pictures, those characters were running the game unaided.

I will also add that the first group to bring up accusations, let alone the discussion of "cheating" is the same very group that is so intent on defending themselves, and defending themselves to who? Did someone make an accusation here on the boards? No, the comments came from in game chat by a person who doesn't even read these boards. That is the funny part.

So in short, you are trying to "prove" something to a bunch of people who had nothing to do with the comments made in game, and honestly probably don't even care.

There is no way to prove it either way, unless someone themself, takes a screenshot of themselves using that stuff.

That is all.
I wasn't trying to disrespect or hit a nerve Zuckuss. The point of my post, was at that time and what was said on the first screenie that the people (or at least that person) was not using anything in the game aided who took the screenie.

Truthfully its all I ever see in general chat or told to myself in the game when you kill someone they cry foul. For example I see stuff like..you couldnt kill me if I was naked and you lagged me up. If you knew the beast of my computer ( built it myself) and all the tweaks I have done to it and my cable connection I find it hard to fathom that I can be lagged out myself. It has happened. I have had my client crashed when certain groups have came out of no where and jumping all over my screen. I also have been accused of going over the speed limit when I have no use for such acceleration with my foot. I love my computer and motherboard :)

For all the years I have played off and on I had no idea of how you could combine UOA and UO macros until a couple of months ago. May look suspicious in the game but with UO and UOA the right touch you can do more then I thought you could and its legal with not having an aided program. I dont use the EC either but guess they have simliar apps that may look suspicious and they were made into the new client by the devs. EA Mythic even has a post on their DaoC forums in the support section of what programs you can turn off in xp windows to help improve computer performance. Its coppied from another site and they are not responsible if you do soemthing wrong to you're computer. If anybody isnt computer savvy I suggest to anyone who looks it up to just turn off the basics.

I have seen posts asking for full screenies and full screenies were given. Now they are questionable? I understand what you are also saying Zuckuss. I agree with you on what you are saying about they could of turned it off but we will never know. Thats between them, God and their computer what was used or not. I am taking what I see from face value . Full screenies were presented and at that time no other software was in use by the person who took them.

C

CharlotteCuuhlhourne

Mmmmmhmmm......Well, if rabid has any questions about his sexuality, I'd LOVE to help him figure it out. Come over to Chessy sometime, honey. That's where the fun is! Double teams, ganging up, and me sneaking up behind you to put something long and pointy into your backside! Doesn't that sound like fun? :heart: :heart: :heart:

C

CatLord

You are a fencer, stealth, assassin? :)

.. and dead man have no sexuality?