• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Happy Thanksgiving Rares Community!!!

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Happy Foodsmas day! That's what we call it. We aren't celebrating it with family today, but Saturday. Today will be spent doing the prep work like making the homemade vegetable broth, getting the grill clean, washing the brine buckets, etc. We will however celebrate one of our traditions... watching the original Conan the Barbarian. No idea why it became a tradition in my husband's family... but I support it!

I am thankful for my beloved of 10 years.... we met in UO a looong time ago, married in RL and are still going stronger than ever. I am thankful I got to be the mom of three smart, beautiful and strong children who teach me as much as I teach them. I am thankful for my best friend Erica whom I have known since high school and whom I got addicted to UO. (Teehee). I am thankful although I have my ups and downs that I am still kicking after all these years and that I wake up every morning. I am thankful for my family, some who live close and some who live far, but all close to my heart. I am grateful for my mid-life crisis which is my pug Zuul whom puts up with all my cuddling and the outfits I put on her just for my own amusement.

I am grateful that I still find enjoyment in this game after 16+ years - Long live UO.

I wish everyone a SAFE thanksgiving... may you and all those you love make it home tonight. Don't drink and drive! An' may this day remind you to find thanks in EVERY day for all you have in your life. The glass isn't half full... it isn't half empty... it's JUST RIGHT.

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Happy Foodsmas day! That's what we call it. We aren't celebrating it with family today, but Saturday. Today will be spent doing the prep work like making the homemade vegetable broth, getting the grill clean, washing the brine buckets, etc. We will however celebrate one of our traditions... watching the original Conan the Barbarian. No idea why it became a tradition in my husband's family... but I support it!

I am thankful for my beloved of 10 years.... we met in UO a looong time ago, married in RL and are still going stronger than ever. I am thankful I got to be the mom of three smart, beautiful and strong children who teach me as much as I teach them. I am thankful for my best friend Erica whom I have known since high school and whom I got addicted to UO. (Teehee). I am thankful although I have my ups and downs that I am still kicking after all these years and that I wake up every morning. I am thankful for my family, some who live close and some who live far, but all close to my heart. I am grateful for my mid-life crisis which is my pug Zuul whom puts up with all my cuddling and the outfits I put on her just for my own amusement.

I am grateful that I still find enjoyment in this game after 16+ years - Long live UO.

I wish everyone a SAFE thanksgiving... may you and all those you love make it home tonight. Don't drink and drive! An' may this day remind you to find thanks in EVERY day for all you have in your life. The glass isn't half full... it isn't half empty... it's JUST RIGHT.
*HUGS*

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord

I waved as I drove by today. ;)