• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Happy Thanksgiving, Pacific!

J

Joy-ElF

May those of you celebrating today survive the after effects of a large meal and have a good time with the people you are close to. Or the other way around...whichever you prefer :D

I'm still digesting my lemon cheesecake. :stir:

Joy

C

Connor_Graham

I had jambalaya. Turkey is so last year. And the year before that. And the year before that....

CountSilverbow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i was invited to sis house for meal but stayed home and had put lil pizza in oven and had beer mmm beer :mf_prop:

J

Joy-ElF

I had cornbread dressing...we don't do stuffing here. Turkey, ham, and sweet potato casserole. I could live off the latter.

I

inareverie85

Ah, I see :)

I happen to be of cajun heritage, so I totally understand why you enjoy the food. Haha :)