• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Happy Thanksgiving Catskills!

D

Des

I just wanted to wish all of my old friends from Catskills a wonderful Thanksgiving!

M

Mirage

Des!! Just started back up on Catskills... so I qualify!! Thnx,and same to ya!

Mir

Gildar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Happy Thanksgiving Des! And to all the folks on Catskills!

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I just wanted to wish all of my old friends from Catskills a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Much to give thanks for!
Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends and foes. Hope everyone has a peaceful holiday season.

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Its Thanksgiving already?!?!

Wow...

Happy Turkey day everyone. =)

AnneNomilly

Sage
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. May you have a peaceful and blessed holiday.

J

jelinidas

We do have a buncha turkeys here!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Vallend

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone on the Catskills Shard and beyond. I hope you spend this special day with family and friends enjoying fellowship and a fine meal. Don't over do the turkey and stuffing and do enjoy the parades and football that will be on television.

I know I am up early to cook my turkey myself. Lets see flamestrike it 3 times or till done right?

A

Aang

I know I am up early to cook my turkey myself. Lets see flamestrike it 3 times or till done right?
I find that a fire field with the occasional lightning bolt thrown in for crispiness is the best way to go. :D

Happy Thanksgiving!

R

Raptor of Cats

Happy Thanksgiving everyone, have a great holiday season :}

L

Lady Vivian

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all of Catskills! Enjoy the day with your families and remember if you play UO today to bring the ketchup cause the Crimsom Dragon likes you very crispy with a splash of ketchup. Hehe. Enjoy this time of rememberance for all the bountiful gifts we have in our country. Peace and love to all.