• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

happy thanksgiving all

B

Budweiser

Same to you Ted. And to all Napa peeps. Stay safe while traveling and eat well.

The Bud.

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
omfg.... i havent made my deviled eggs yet!!!!!!!

Edit: BTW Happy turkey day to everyone

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Happy Turkey Day my American Friends!! have a safe one!! and be kind by drinking alot lol

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hope everyone had a great day, Happy Thanksgiving All :thumbsup:

sir TEDLEY

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ill save all my beer for my friends i dont drink so why let it go to waste :)

C

Cysphruo

it was fun but im glad that day is over, we had 31 people over... only upside is everyone brought food and didnt take it home, so we've got an entire extra turkey and 6 pies! but the house is trashed... was fun though, hope everyones safe and had a good time!

S

Sunrise

Turkey day was great! It was NOT at me house :D

Black Friday tho. Another story. As soon as i got to work. Bam Bam bam..

I got ganked by so more people I thought I was at a PvP champ spawn...No to be honest with ya..There were more people shopping than I have ever seen at a champ spawn...

My hair was brown before the start of the day..now its Grey..and sticking straight out...Im surprised I still have hair to be honest with ya.

To be honest with ya. Yeah this is tough times..BUt dang those stores were freaking busy! and people DID buy Tons of stuff So.....

Don't think tho I sold one WoW game tho :D hrm.....