• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement Happy New Year!

EM Malachi

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Elizabella and I would like to thank all the players of Great Lakes for making 2012 another amazing year! While this was my fourth year as an Event Moderator and Elizabella’s third, the most important anniversary was Ultima Online’s fifteenth! It was an honor to be part of this historic year.

It was a year of legends. Dupre returned from the Faction Wars to lead the Royal Guard against the demon-machine Exodus. Sherry the Mouse left Britain and traveled across a chaos-wracked kingdom. Other heroes and villains returned, such as Dasha, Adranath, Kabur, Gilforn, Krett, and Hawkwind. Perhaps the most surprising return was that of Lord Blackthorn. After escaping the Ethereal Void, he set about repairing both the Honor Moongate and a fractured Britannia. A reunited Britannia witnessed the coronation of King Blackthorn.

Happy New Year’s and keep your swords sharp for 2013!

–Malachi

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Thanks! Was a great Year hope to have an even more exciting year for 2013! And my bow is always at the ready!