• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Happy New Year, everyone!

• Thread starter Dor of Sonoma
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

Dor of Sonoma

~With the very best of wishes to you and yours from Sonoma County, California~

L

Lady Vixen

Best wishes to you all from Sebastian County, Arkansas!

I

imported_Serafina Cole

Cheers and good wishes to everyone, from Thunder Bay in the Great White North!

C

Celtic Mistress

<blockquote><hr>

Ermm Happy New Year from the Saint Louis Area.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ooo Balla! I am happy that you aren't too hung over! *^^* j/k *hug*

H

hiai

And the same to you, from the New Year party capital of the world, Vegas, baby, Vegas!!!

My guy, who is new to Vegas, and skeptical about the area (he's from a small town up north where there's *shudder* SNOW), turned to me and said "Well I gotta admit, baby, Vegas DOES know how to party." Most positive thing he's said about Vegas since we've been together. hehe

NeroRathe

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Belatedly..but specifically to Dor, Happy New Year !!

Someone brought up a subject of old time UO'ers, and I had to do a "drive by", and see how many of you were left over here, hehe, knew I could count on seeing your name!

K

Kahlan Amnel

Happy New Year everyone. I heard old timers! So I had to come have a look. Damn my old account was deleted and name taken but I still made it there.

D

Dor of Sonoma

Kahlan! Omigods!

So very, very good to hear from you!

As you can see below, my little wolf is still thriving...and I have you to thank for that. Thank you so much for not allowing him to die. I appreciate it immensely!

If there is anything at all that I may do for you, please, please ask away :)