• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Happy New year, even to those greedy amongst us.

• Thread starter imported_UOPODCASTING.COM
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

anne bonny

<blockquote><hr>

Firstly, your guildmates did not ever talk to me or attempt to. I asked one to refrain from what they were doing and was told where to go. Why? I do not know. As for the accusation of scripting? If i choose not to talk to someone else in the game it is my prerogative. I play alot by myself, on an unguilded character to relax. If I do not feel like talking to every Cellmate Petrify or Amathist, I dont feel like I should have to be forced to, to justify not scripting.

Why should I tell you what they are doing? A slap on the wrist in a game means nothing. What is a kind of punishment? Banning from a hunt? Banning from a guild event? Not really what i would call a heartbreaking punishment. Its why members of other guilds do what they want, because sadly nothing can be done about their actions.

So what you are saying is that its ok for your guild to do something to me even though I haven't done it in return? I will if you want me to. I dont mind.

As for Shanes podcasting, he calls things as he sees them. Cym said it correctly. Its his perspectives on the things. Its what all podcasts are in effect. As for the slander remark, there has been alot of that slung over the last few months by all sides and most people. Even by myself. I won't deny that. I just have a problem with self-righteous people in a game who try to make their e-peens just that little bit bigger (i wonder what the female equivalent of the e-peen is??)
Shane has every right to say his opinions whether you agree or disagree with them, especially on his site. I disagree with some of his points, but his podcasts still make interesting listening. Especially the interviews.

[/ QUOTE ]

As Amathist stated if you had of given her an icq or a pm on these boards with facts about the incident and names she would have dealt with it. If the poc person/s was totally out of line and rude and told you where to go she most certainly would have done something about it as this is not how PoC is to be represented and is not what our guild is about.

And no where did she say what happened to you was justified or unjustified the fact is she was not given all the facts, so has appologised for any wrong doing on behalf of the guild and asked that in future you contact her so she can deal with it as she does not wish people like that in her guild. Or as a high council member do I.

As for you not answering and not having to if you do not choose to ...you are right but you can not blame others for asuming you are really not there and are scripting for the simple fact that it happens in game so often and by so many and nothing is done about it. So I am not quite sure what you would have people do if you choose to ignore them, it seems justified to me that they ignore you in return and go about doing what they wish to do as you do.

If you choose to go out of your way to jump in on poc hunts and be rude to them that is your choice not really much we can do about that except contact a guild leader or GM for harassment if that is the case, it is totally up to you to choose how to behave.

PoC is hardly self rightious in this instance we corrected a side of the story that was purposely left out to stir the pot as shane addmited he only posted what he did to cause trouble and get a response...not because it was his opion or belief it was a simple stunt to get attention, PoC have only responded with there side of it and to defend the attacks that is not self rightious as we did not post the thread claiming to be anything everything we have said has been in defence an example of the un greedy acts the guild does and the un greedy intent of vixen.

As for him posting what ever he wants where ever he wants of course he can because I can not stop him nore can anyone else. But just like him PoC have a right to post and respond and correct childish humour where they see fit.

Now for pet oh little Petal such a child are we, one day you will out grow your childish tantrums and get over yourself. Your little video proves nothing and infact the fact of the matter is PoC actually had fun that day participating in pvp they did not like being res killed but that as far as we knew had nothing to do with you so why on earth would Amathist hold that against you??????

I also just icqed amathist and asked what incident you reported to her and the only one she can recall is you being booted from the Holloween event, and as it was her boot doing the kicking I doubt there was much investigation needed she knows where her foot is.

What Amathist and most of PoC do hold against you is your on going attacks and attempts at belittling the guild and just pure childish behaviour with complete lack of respect and reguard for others. But as I said one day you will grow up...we can hope.

I

imported_KvHokuto

Belittle the guild?? poc have done more damage to themselves in this one thread than any other guild could ever hope to. You all should have taken advantage of Cymorils' uber leet peacing skills and called it a day, who cares what someone says about your guild on this backwater BBS anyway? All you're doing is behaving like petty, hysterical women, oh wait..

G

<blockquote><hr>

Now for pet oh little Petal such a child are we, one day you will out grow your childish tantrums and get over yourself. Your little video proves nothing and infact the fact of the matter is PoC actually had fun that day participating in pvp they did not like being res killed but that as far as we knew had nothing to do with you so why on earth would Amathist hold that against you??????

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh I'm a child throwing tantrums? It's called stirring the pot. This thread is now epically funny thanks to the efforts of myself and others (KV!). Oh and, that video wasn't mine, it just featured me. And I'm that Alatriel Ferowyn person if you didn't know... go watch the first 2-3 minutes again, it's basically just me.

G

<blockquote><hr>

All you're doing is behaving like petty, hysterical women, oh wait..

[/ QUOTE ]

FFS I told you that I'm not a...

I

imported_UOPODCASTING.COM

Get over yourself. Here are the facts whether you like them or not.

1. She took ALL the remaning scrolls after I said take only what you need.
2. Other people only took one or two. She took 10-15 scrolls, the REMAINDER.
3. I DONT give too hoots about your guild and their SUPPOSED purpose, she was a GREEDY little so and so, nothing kmore nothing less.
4. Wake up and smell the roses, your FLAT OUT WRONG and have no bloody clue about what you speak.

If I wanted POC to have the scrolls I would have said GO FOR IT. Not ONLY TAKE WHAT YOU NEED.

Regardless, as Sneaky said once on the bank floor they are open slather.

My POINT was she was GREEDY and it was not with malice did I say it as the title of this thread indicates.

Thats the last word I have on the subject, Amathist you need to go outside and smell the roses because your the one lost in some fantasy world.

Have a nice day ladies.

S

StarlaUO

Sorry I am just curious (no offence pls). After watching the video, I can't help but wonder why they get ressed when they know they will be reskilled over and over again?

Oh and 'group hug' may not be a good idea (if you watch the video). Make sure you don't group hug wearing a deathrobe and low in health, an E-vortex may just sprung out to join in the goup hug. Also never group hug in Fel.

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Sorry I am just curious (no offence pls). After watching the video, I can't help but wonder why they get ressed when they know they will be reskilled over and over again?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm well TBH we couldn't really work that one out ourself's either rofl :p

Status
Not open for further replies.