• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Happy Holidays from FINAL FANTASY XI Stratics!

J

jamison

From all of us to you, we wish you the best Christmas, Krampus, Bodhi Day, Eid al-Adha, Hanukkah (Chanukah), Winter Solstice, Festivus, Kwanzaa, New Years, Christmas, St. Lucia, Nadal, Quincen'era, Birthday, Advent, Weihnachtszeit, Juletide, Pupil's Day, Independence Day, Nikolaustag, St. Nicholas Day, Sinterklaas, Wun Por, Father's Day, Quema del Diablo, Day of Reconcilliation, Dingaans Day, Juleferie, Dong-zee, Victory Day, Emperor's Birthday, Święta w Polsce, Julen, Swieta, Vianoce, Joulu, Noche Buena, Bozicni vecer, Χριstούγeννa, Bozic, Navidad, Araw ng Pasko, Johnkankus, Boxing Day, Oudjaarsavond, Gamlarskvold, Sylvester, Nytarsaften, Nyttaarsaften, Nyårsafton, and anything I may have overlooked.

And for the rest of you, Happy Tuesday!

In a world like ours where people from all walks of life, countries and cultures, we stand out among our peers as we put aside religious differences, politics, race, sex and more to gather together in the mutual bonds of gaming. A world were we hear the wonderful sound of "PWND!" and "HAXS!". Ah the games that bring us together.

Especially FINAL FANTASY XI, it's the only game I know of that not only welcomed players of completely different language bases together but also gave a fairly easy to use translator to allow people to talk and even make friends.

I don't wish to sound like a preacher or salesperson, but I have to say that this game is unique in this quality, it is the first Multi-platform game that allows Playstation, Xbox and PC users to all play together. Add to this the built in language assistance and the fact that they didn't separate the languages into their own servers, you get a game that is about one thing. Unity. You need to group together and they want everyone everywhere to gather together and I for one appreciate this.

Check out the below items that I get a kick out of:
http://www.wintereenmas.com/
http://www.kidlink.org/KIDPROJ/MCC/calendar-index.html

Merry Winter-een-mas!