• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Happy Holiday Wishes to the EM Crew!

BlissMarie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is just a quick note to let you know I am wishing you the happiest of holidays this year!

I thought it might be good to let you know of some murmurings I overheard, while traveling through the top secret underground passages of Chesapeake's outback.

It seems that Santa has entrusted delivery of the most rare and most desirable of the 2010 Christmas gifts to the Freakin' Elf Delivery Executives (FEDEX!). Rumor has it that some of the elves are planning a heist, in hopes of decking their own halls with this splendid finery.

I respectfully request that you command these potentially rebellious minions to complete their assigned tasks. The natives are getting restless. Time is running out! So, dispatch the elves, please, as the gifts need to be delivered to the intended recipients, posthaste!

Thank you, in advance, for your prompt attention to this matter.

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas!

BlissMarie