• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Happy Halloween

Haidon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
HAPPY HALLOWEEN! :)

I heard somewhere that there is an EM event sometime this afternoon. Sadly, I can't find any reference to it. Anywhere!

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Town Crier says All Hallows Eve Event 2 pm EST @ Castle Blackthorn

Haidon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Thanks Andrasta! I find it hard to believe that there is nowhere that these things are posted so that people can know and plan ahead of time. If there is a posting location, it certainly is well hidden.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED

Maelwyn

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And for those of you who don't like Facebook (Because there are a LOT of people that refuse to use it)

Upcoming Events – Atlantic – All Hallows Eve 2pm East @ Castle Blackthorn – Ultima Online

That calendar is almost always accurate. I have been trying to find someone who would be willing to at least update the calendar here with all of the EM Events (Hint hint nudge nudge) there are enough of you on Atlantic to help yes? ;)
I would like to help out. I've thought about asking to be a shard reporter, but it's very difficult for me to make most of the events, so I don't think that would work out too well.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I would like to help out. I've thought about asking to be a shard reporter, but it's very difficult for me to make most of the events, so I don't think that would work out too well.
You can be shard liaison. Also it is not necessary for a reporter to attend every event, a liaison can report as well, but your main duty would be to keep the calendar updated with your shards events, EM and Player-run (As well as you are able) and keep an eye on your shards forums, report any misconduct or violations of Stratics RoC and ToS and maintain peace :)

If you think you would enjoy doing that, please fill out an application, that would be wonderful! :)