• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Happy Birthday Trish!

F

Flippers

MySpace tells me today's your birthday - :party: woowoo! :party:

Got any special plans?

E

Electroflap

Were you trying to slip this one past us? Happy Birthday , Trish and welcome to the LEO club.. LOL

S

SaraFunnyweather

Happy Birthday, Trish! I hope you have a really fun weekend. :danceb:

LURVE YA!

S

Steveo

Happy Birthday Trish. How OLD ARE YOU? LOL! I will guess around 25. :D:danceb::thumbsup:

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Got any special plans?
Well, tonight we are going to Sioux City. Gonna finally see Batman I'm hoping, as well as return a bunch of stuff from the roof project and get school clothes and stuff. We may spend the night up there, not sure yet.

Happy b-day! Every multicolored toon has its day :p
Too bad every lureless doesn't ;)

Were you trying to slip this one past us? Happy Birthday , Trish and welcome to the LEO club.. LOL
My birthday is listed in my profile and on the main Stratics calendar with everyone else's birthday. :p
He's a Leo too :)

How OLD ARE YOU? LOL! I will guess around 25.
Good guess! I'd lie, but you can find that here on Stratics as well so *sigh* 38.

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Happy Birthday Trish. The more leo's we get together the happier ToonTown will be.

38 isn't bad. It's Definately not 40, 50 or even 60.

And I am also 38. lol

Don't make me feeel older then I am.

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Happy birthday Trish!!! Hope you have a good one!!

G

Granjell

Happy Happy Birthday Birthday!! - 38 is long gone for me, so don't feel bad at all. It gets worse....just kidding.

B

Beachmom321

Happy Birthday Trish! Hope all you wish out of it you recieve!