• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Happy Birthday Taylor!

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Happy becoming another year more awesome, Mr. Taylor.
Have a great one!

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Happy Birthday, Taylor!

You have been an amazing leader and friend to all of us at Stratics. May all your wishes come true. :cheerleader:

T

Tazar

I hope that today is the best it can be, and that each day gets better throughout the coming year. Happy Birthday my friend.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Happi happi birddaye! Wees kin mak yoos birddaye cake iffin yoos comes toes Pitmuck Island en play wit da goblins! :grouphug:

~ Icky Rotblossom ~

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Happy Birthday dear Taylor...
Every year your like a fine wine... you get better with age....

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Birthdays... they just keep adding up. Hope ya have a great day anyway.

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I won't ask how old you are, but rumor has it that you're of an age where in a hostage situation you are likely to be released first. ;)

Anyway, have a great one! And here's your birthday pheasant.

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Happy Birth Syrus, I keep forgetting how young you are because you always look so old and worn out all the time. Anyway, have a happy birthday!

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Just back from a Maker's Mark party with the goblins. :D

Thank you for the well-wishes, everyone. If you're as old as you feel, I believe I hit my early 900s this year. A little coffee and amaretto, though, and I'll be back in my 27-year-old skin.

My birthday wish this year is to fix all the technical problems at Stratics, invest in healthy community-building opportunities, and restore it to a position of leadership in fansite journalism.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Almost exactly? *shakes head*