• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Happy Birthday, Mama Faith!!

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For those of you who were not able to wish Baja's beloved Mama Faith an in-game Happy Birthday today, leave a message on the forum!

Happy Birthday To One Of Baja's Finest!!​

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL The day isn't done and there's still time to wish her a happy birthday. It'll have to be here or ask Mama Faith for the board cause it's in her hands now.

We love you Mama!!! *BIG MAMA HUGS*:grouphug::grouphug::hug::hug:

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Happy birthday! WOO HOO! May all your wishes come true and many positive vibes to you and yours! Besides, if Spongebob says you'll have a great birthday, then it must be true!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MAMA!

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you all for making this one of the most memorable birthdays I've had in a long time. Many times, as we get older, we find that we've forgotten to celebrate our own lives and the many blessings we've received. I count all of you, my dear friends, amongst those blessings. I am truly humbled and grateful for you and your friendships. You're awesome and I'd argue to the death if someone said Baja isn't the friendliest shard out there. I end with a screenshot that sums up how I feel about you. Take care and Godspeed.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's 11:18 PM in PST. So the day isn't over yet!

However, the Bulletin Boards at Sara's house seems to have been taken down, so I'll just do it here:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA FAITH!

Here's to many more!

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last edited by Mama Faith; Yesterday at 09:23 PM. Reason: spelling and form of word
Reason....She's just picky that way :p

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Reason....She's just picky that way :p
Yes, I am and that's another reason why Ill Saint and I get along so well *LOL*:scholar: You be good Ori or I'll be forced to post a picture of the 'bed throw' you sent in my email. :hahaha:

Once again, thank you all for making this one of the best birthdays ever!! *HUGE MAMA HUGS*

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You be good Ori or I'll be forced to post a picture of the 'bed throw' you sent in my email. :hahaha:
And how is that a threat?? LOL :p

M

miss_samara

Ack! I've been sick and haven't been on stratics or UO much lately, so I missed this...

Happy Belated Birthday Mama! :grouphug::danceb:

Chango saw me posting this so he told me to wish you a happy birthday, too. And he told me to put *grunt grunt* in there. So yeah. Grunt grunt. Or something. What a weirdo.
Anyway! Hope you got lots of presents and goodies!

UO Relic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry Mama was away on holidays but a Big Belated Happy Birthday to You!!!

Come to think of it I already gave you your gift i was nice to you on your bday, no smart alec comments or anything hehehe.

:hug:
Voldemort

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Samara, I hope you're feeling better and I know exactly what Chango was *GRUNT*ing about. It makes me laugh when he does that and I always know it's him.

UORelic...I wondered where you've been. It wasn't like you to pass up a chance to give me LOADS of crud and threaten to kill me 48 times or something. *grin*

Once again, thank you all for your birthday wishes. It's nice being remembered and I appreciate it from the bottom of my :heart:

I

Ill Saint

Aw man, no one tells me anything!

Happy wonderful (late) Birthday Mama! All the best wishes for you and I hope you had a wonderful celebration.

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I seem to be a couple days late, but I just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday, Mama Faith! :)

Ancient Sosarian

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
MAMA!,

Oh My, I pray tis NEVER to late to wish thee the Happiest Belated Birthday Wishes possible.

You are counted among my very dearest and most precious friends (in this or any other worlds).

I hope thy special day was indeed happy, joyous, Blessed and at least a little bit silly (hehe).

As my real life mother has preceded me into Glory, I know she would smile to know my virtual MAMA continues bringing love and happiness into her son's life.

Be Well,

An Sos

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you Warder and Ancient. It's never too late to wish someone "Happy Birthday" since I'm going to be this same age for a whole year. *grin* Your kindness and sentiment are very appreciated and warm a mama's heart.

Ill Saint....if you weren't so busy picking on that dude, Oriana, you would know more of what's going on. *ROFL* Get back home sir. We miss you!