• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Happy Birthday Kariny Stormstrong!

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just want to wish our own Kariny a very Happy Birthday today to a great member of our community!
Even though things have gotten busy the last few days for you, we are all here wishing you the very best!

C

Cyrus Elmarel

Wow, a birthday right before christmas.

Did your folks combine the two when you were growing up?

:danceb: Happy Birthday Kariny :danceb:

Kariny

UO Lake Superior News Reporter
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the payback Air! :) Here I thought I might get lucky and sneak this one by!

Usually school let out for vacation the day before so we combined the holiday party in our room with my birthday.
In June I got to have a birthday party with friends/classmates at Worlds of Fun amusement park usually.

On my B-day my grandma usually had Christmas for her kids, and grandkids. I usually got seperate gifts and had to help do the baking. Any wonder why I love to bake now?

Just a busy, busy time of year for birthdays. Come to find out this week it was again!
*shuts of the lights, locks door, unplugs phones, and huddles in front of computer*

Shamus Turlough

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In the words of the people of my old land, Co` latha breith sona dhuibh!

May those who love you, love you
And those who do not love you, may God turn their hearts
And if God cannot turn their hearts, may he turn their ankles
So you shall know them by their limping.

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've said it before but it is worth saying again

Happy Birthday!!

:ten:

Vepl