• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Happy B-day to....

Shh!

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ditto. I am too old to remember these things. Thankfully someone remembered.

AnneNomilly

Sage
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Happy Birthday sweetie, belated though it is. Hope it was a great one for you!

D

Dixie

Thanks y'all!

And flutter, I was about to ask why you posted a series of pictures of sperm.... But then my tired eyes understood those little moving balloons.

Oh. Also:
Merrrrrry Chrimmus e'vry one.

D

Dixie

Giiirrr'. You KNOW I did. Cue Z formation snap. I's so sassy. You keep calling me a Dixie Chick and see what kind of sassiness pops forth.

D

Dixie

Isn't it a shame that the internet does not allow one to reach through it in order to smack another person around at will? I'll keep daydreaming about this as well as puppies, Sasha Fierce, twinkies, and my sixth toes. You know, only the most important kinds of issues stay forefront in my mind.