• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Possibly a rare one??

RareFlower.jpg

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sucks took all but 2 of my picks on Siege to get all the bronze recipes and then I pulled 2 Funky Fisherman from the last 2 picks :)

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
How many statue recipes are there? I'm going for all of them with my personal tokens, before using any I get cross-shard on plants

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Happy anniversary
I sure not care much for the flowers but would like to get all the recipes on Siege. The white and yellow flowers looks nice, I really don't like the ones with a white star with colors around.

Last edited:

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I sure not care much for the flowers but would like to get all the recipes on Siege. The white and yellow flowers looks nice, I really don't like the ones with a white star with colors around.
I have extras of the archer, man on bench and globe if you need them.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Is that the actual size? They are huge! I suppose they could fit in a corner of a castle, but anyone with a small house might feel the triffids have landed... :eek:

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I have extras of the archer, man on bench and globe if you need them.
Thanks Tyrath, I will see what I need when I get home. I have a few I use to trade with, so I may get them all.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I got 4 globes, then two fairies and then another globe, the RNG is alive and well I guess! I hope my husband will get the archer and I can swap, I liked the bench but not the man on it, so not bothered about that one! :confused:

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I guess I was lucky, I got almost 2 set recipes out of 8 chars, I have 1 Globe, 3 man on bench, 2 fairy and 2 archers on Siege. Traded a man on bench with a globe so I now have 2 full set :)

Last edited:

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I was going for 2 sets of recipes as well, and ended up with 2 extra fairy recipes, as my 8th & 9th ones. gonna see if I can get someone on LA to trade me common flowers for them.

Piotr

Stratic's Finest
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Awards
Happy 19th Anniversary, Ultima Online! :smile2:

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Happy anniversary!
And why the heck aren't the 19th anniversary gifts worth turn in points? :p

zamot

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok was going for a set of the statues . All 7 of my characters got the fairy. I repeat all characters got the same thing. I love this game

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Catskills, And only have 6 characters I just noticed I put 7 in there. I guess I am trying for 6 sets,
If you use ICQ my number is in the profile give me a shout when I can catch you. I not doing anything with the ones I have on other shards, I have the four recipes on Sonoma and only need one more on Siege. I really don't care for the plants. Or PM your number and I will yell for you.

Last edited:

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
does anyone know how long we have to claim the anniversary gifts? thanks!

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Any character that is at least 30 days old that logs in between 9/1/2016 12 AM ET and 11/18/2016 11:59 PM ET

So you have until November 18th~

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Is the meet and greet for 20th still a thing?

Dixie chessy/legends

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
welp i almost opened my accts back up when i heard there were plants lol....then i came here and seen them......they have absolutely 0 detail to them =( and i hate to say it cause people are hard on the devs....but they look cartoony.....they need to be less bright, more realistic...there needs to be some shading and color contrast.....le sigh.... i shall go back to digging ginseng and chasing birds....see u guys possibly next month sometime.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Going to assume Yeller Root is Seal ? or Gold Root. A pic I took earlier this year of my 140 year old plant. Old girl has a neck as long as Giraffs. Should have take a pic of the neck when I dug down to see how old it is. Some years she puts out 5 prongs most years only 4. Pic doesn't show it good but her stalk runs about 3' tall most years. So bad want to dig down and see just how big the root is but always afraid I will kill her. Oldest one on my land and makes good seed balls.

100_3441.JPG

Dixie chessy/legends

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Going to assume Yeller Root is Seal ? or Gold Root. A pic I took earlier this year of my 140 year old plant. Old girl has a neck as long as Giraffs. Should have take a pic of the neck when I dug down to see how old it is. Some years she puts out 5 prongs most years only 4. Pic doesn't show it good but her stalk runs about 3' tall most years. So bad want to dig down and see just how big the root is but always afraid I will kill her. Oldest one on my land and makes good seed balls.

View attachment 54064
shes beautiful! i always bring my small seng home and plant it, i have a very nice patch on my hill side.....if ya really wanna check her curls out wait till she dies out for the year " which probly wont be long, most seng is gettin yeller now" and on a good rainy day just move some dirt around, then cover her back...she will be just fine. i moved some of my grannys seng to my patch using that method a few years ago and it was 40ish. and yeah yeller root is golden seal =)