• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Happy 4th of July Napa

K

kalzaketh

tis, alongtime, since we had to bend knee to that island country across the atlantic, to bad shortly after our first elected president had to call out the militia, to head in countryto put down the whiskey rebellion in western pennsylvania the birthplace of the bootleggerswashington wanted gold the rebellious frontiersmen said we have fine whiskey but no gold. :p

D

dielock

Happy Fourth to you and all your loved ones. And this includes all in UO.
Remember those who have and are fighting for our freedom.

Ox AO

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
School house rock 4th of July:
YouTube - ‪School House Rock - No More Kings (America Rock)‬‏

What the video over looked was freedom of religion

Picture yourself say and actually mean this:
"give me liberty or give me death!" - Patrick Henry

He was upset over the king killing ministers for not practicing the religion the king allowed

"Taxation without representation" was 17th on the list of importance of issues they called the declaration of independence. For example taking random people off the streets as slaves for British warships was much higher on the list of issues.

C

Cloak&Dagger

School house rock 4th of July:
YouTube - ‪School House Rock - No More Kings (America Rock)‬‏

What the video over looked was freedom of religion

Picture yourself say and actually mean this:
"give me liberty or give me death!" - Patrick Henry

He was upset over the king killing ministers for not practicing the religion the king allowed

"Taxation without representation" was 17th on the list of importance of issues they called the declaration of independence. For example taking random people off the streets as slaves for British warships was much higher on the list of issues.
Assuming the fact that they were in order of importance is in fact accurate and fact. ;)

No argument though....