• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hannah in the Dragons den (event report)

C

cheerful

I sat patiently awaiting the arrival of fellow Sosarians knowing that the peace talks in Moonglow would attract a good deal of interest from the major towns and so it was of great relief to have the silence of the Councelors hall broken by the greetings of arriving adventurers.

As promised to Nathan I presented Hannah with some items of armour fashioned to his precise specifications, of good quality but mayhap to be improved upon in the future..but that's the future.

This night we travel to the altar of the Sleeping Dragon to face the minions of the mighty Serado.
We started cautiously as Hannah was unused to the new armour and seeing her wild swings with a blade put a seed of doubt in my mind to the wisdom of bringing her to such a dangerous place. Although there was some improvement in Hannah's hand to hand skill through the course of the evening I will leave judgement of her ability to other blademasters.

The opposite was true of her talents as a mage and after taking down several monsters with Vas Flam she besseched others to teach her Kal Vas Flam which was being used by several mages. The ambition of youth is very commendable but, can also be dangerous and so, uneasy at this level of advancement advised Por Ort Grav. With the help of fellow mages lightning bolts were soon raining down upon our foes

It was amazing to see someone so young grasp the complexities of combining arcane wording, hand gestures and reagent use so easily, so much so that we never had to repeat a single step of the spell.
I wish I could attribute this solely to our tuition but there have been times in history past when gifted individuals have walked Sosaria, I believe we are living in just such a time now.

I would be a liar to say it all went as planned and indeed 'tactical withdrawals' were sometimes needed but such was the strength of our group we went on to summon Serado who fell before our might with some dispatch.

Safely back at the hall we said our farewells, which only leaves me to say a big thank you to all good people of Sosaria in helping Hannah tonight.

Alyx Astarsis

O

o Kraken o

Nice write up Alyx.

Thank you for leading the expedition.
It was good fun :)

Tabby Kapak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Yes agree with previous reactions, nicely written report Alyx!! :thumbsup::thumbsup: Thank you!

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
me thinks Nathan would have been doing himself a favoure if he had presented her with his cloak instead of his sword. Might have been safer for her too.