• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Halo Stratics] Microsoft Prohibits Gamers From Cashing In On YouTube

Halo Stratics

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran

While browsing through the Twitter petitions, also known as Twititions, there was something going on to do with Halo 4. I gathered up the description for the petition below.
“This Twitition was created to show Microsoft that their choice to limit the use of their game online was a bad decision. We’d like the Halo Community to flourish and with these new limitations, it greatly hinders what we’ve all worked on and strove to achieve. Help tell Microsoft to let Halo 4 live!”
So according to the article, Microsoft is going to make it to where one cannot earn an income, or revenue from the games made by them, published, etc. GameSpot was the first site I saw to report on this, and I will add their article to the sources provided. This means that if you have a YouTube partnership then you’re not going to earn a dime from it.
There is already a petition as I mentioned on Twitter’s petition site located here, so if you wish to spot this then go sign it. As of now it has around 950+ signatures.

source: GameSpot

Continue reading...