• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Halloweenie Statue

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Im a mongbat fanatic, so my brother bought me one of your blaze mongbat statues for my birthday. Can anyone provide me with background information on this item so I can put the history of it alongside it in my museum? A link to a shard news story would be helpful as well.

Thank you.

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Nothing interesting.. was a vending machine style item... hardly a rare.

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
yea but from what event? what proceeded the vending machine? had to be some back story for it right?

M

Muu Bin

If you go here to Pac's Event website you'll find some of the story behind the event:

Halloweenie « Pacific

It was over a number of weeks (evenings) and involved the tracking down of a "Phantom Rider" who was roaming the graveyards. On the final show down, we went from Tram (Trinsic - Barrier Island) to Fel (same place) and then back to Tram. When in Fel we fought a Harrower and then once back to Tram, we fought the Phantom Rider.

Everyone present at the end, was transported to a big pumpkin head (the vending machine in question) and this is where the mongbat came from.

Lyconis

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It looks like I have the latter half of the event in my screen shot archive. From the Trinsic Harry, Phantom Rider battle, vending machine and the after chatter.

I'll see if I can't do some type of retro reporting for the Halloween events. The EM's did a bunch of entertaining events during that time. I honestly haven't spent much time getting reports up as there doesn't seem to be much of an interest in them. That and I've been busy doing other things real life, learning all the new and not so new features in the game (even dumped my y2k template and redid my decade old macros).

I keep an archive on my personal site -=Order of the Eight Virtues=- Ultima Online Pacific Guild, a handful of reports that don't make it to stratics get tossed up there. Don't have the Halloweenie report up there though. There are some older stories that didn't get mixed into my "EM news system" hidden in the site.