• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Halloween

L

lols

Soooo... Trick or Treating is just around the corner.

Any word on if we'll be getting pretty new items this year?

V

Vertigo

Halloween in general was awesome last year.
Hope it's the same this year.

aoLOLita

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Only at 70 skill so far, and with Pirates coming, I doubt if I will GM in time for the "special" Halloween treats:( A friend gave me four blue Beggar scrolls - are they worth using, and if so when and at what skill lvl should I use one?

Noble Beast

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just GM'd last week & I have not discovered any Tricks or Treats *pouts*.

aoLOLita- I find Begging to be another patience-building skill (not as much as Taming). When I was in 80-90 range my gains were very slow. If I had those blue scrolls I would have used them then. Once I got into the 90's, I received a second wind of motivation that pushed me to GM the skill. I would make the loop in New Haven-Bank, Tailors, Stable- for hours with 2 NPC's trailing behind me.

I hope that they have not forgotten us. This is my first year with a Beggar.

Lorddog

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
use those blue scrolls - logout inbeteen gains and you can gm in 4x the time

last year i created a macro to beg, wait for target, target mobile
just ran around everywhere running the macro.

unfortunatly the rares were far in between.

Lorddog

W

Warrior of Time

Halloween in general was awesome last year.
Hope it's the same this year.
I am not so sure about the awesome part. I only got one of the special items (Skulls on Pike) with all the begging I did. I am not sure that anyone else did as good as I did.

Shelleybean

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, I did get something new.
I just got an orange small web.
I also received an item from last year - a grim warning.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got a black web. I sure hope that the different color doenst count as a new item each heh

Got another one... its a small open iron maiden, mouse over "excellent Iron maiden"