• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Halloween

• Thread starter Zyon Rockler
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Z

Zyon Rockler

I love the Halloween events. Last year we had the Grim Reaper and the graveyard became a champ spawn. This year we have another event. I think it would be really great if we could at least keep one of the graveyards in that state. So, every year when a new event comes out we can keep one of the graveyards to reflect on that event with the spawn.

All the drops could be removed, but keeping the creatures inside the gates of a graveyard, I think would give everyone a new place to hunt.

I think taking the content out of the game after every event besides the loot drops kinda takes the graveyards back a step and I really would like to have these creatures and types of spawn stay in the game.