Halloween

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Phantroneous

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 26, 2008
I have no info, nothing on test. After 10 yrs I am disgusted. I am using My Sons login since I forgot mine, I am Syrillian you can find me UO if you want to but what are you doing. The only reason you have stayed alive is because of events and treats and new updates. You need these. I have played on and off since end of yr one and have seen many changes. But I think not having already started Hallowen and testing out Christmas changes shows a severe edging toward oblivion for this game. I love UO but think hard about what makes it special because if you dont provide Tokuno events, Death on Halloween, Maybe even a real Santa on Christmas, UO will the go the way of and old
Sega Master System, The one before genesis that noone cares about. I want Halloween and I want another Tokuno. Relentless peerless and champion runs are getting so old. Think Please. I am begging not ranting becasue I see the game I love spiraling towards nothingness. Oh and KR improved graphics, not even close to enough. Either you are gonna need to make some real improvements while keeping the core essence or adios.

S

Salty Pete

Maybe you should have had your son type this up for you too.

I

Infiniti

I WANT HALLOWEEN. :sad3: I want to trick or treat before Christmas. I want. I want. I want. :D

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 26, 2008
Be careful what you wish for :)

(it has been mentioned that they haven't forgotten about Hallowe'en, but what that means for production shards I don't know ... the next publish may have a narrow window reaching production by Hallowe'en if it's going to spend two weeks on test)

I

Infiniti

Be careful what you wish for :)

(it has been mentioned that they haven't forgotten about Hallowe'en, but what that means for production shards I don't know ... the next publish may have a narrow window reaching production by Hallowe'en if it's going to spend two weeks on test)
They said 2-3 weeks on test...then it goes to Origin or whatever shard they test on...then the rest of us get it. It is
only 16 days until Hallowe'en.

I

Infiniti

Its over 2 weeks away to halloween....grow up!
Oh my...don't get your knickers in a twist. And I am very grown up...and it's my birthday today so be nice for once. :lick:

Tek

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 19, 2008
I just happen to have bought a sega master system 2 weeks ago, so :mf_prop:

Hildebrand

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 12, 2005
Atlantic
This is what happens when they make a mega publish. Hard to code, hard to test, hard to get out in time.
Perhaps smaller updates would be wiser. We don't even know exactly everything that's in this publish.
*chuckles* Will it fit on the publish notes page? *laughs*

K

Katlene

If wishes were horses, beggers would ride.

That first post was a shopping list. iwant iwant iwant.

As much as people dont want to believe it. The people behind this game are busily doing things. Just because its not the things you want its not cause to keep whinging!.

I love having hallowean in UO its the closest i get to celebrating it. But we cant force them to turn it on.

I swear that there is a doom sayer for every contented player in this game.

ps happy hatch day infiniti :D

E

eccentricjules

I love having hallowean in UO its the closest i get to celebrating it. But we cant force them to turn it on.

I swear that there is a doom sayer for every contented player in this game.
I really look forward to any kind of event. I'm the kind of player that won't be happy if there isn't some "task" for me to do. I love the Halloween stuff, I wish they would do something for every holiday. I only recently reactivated and I can't seem to find evidence of current tasks. Is there anything to hunt for right now? Event wise I mean, clues or things like that? I can't find much talk of events at all. Hrm.

Have they actually confirmed they will do Halloween this year? Will we get it before Thanksgiving? LOL

G

gen2000

I have no info, nothing on test. After 10 yrs I am disgusted. I am using My Sons login since I forgot mine, I am Syrillian you can find me UO if you want to but what are you doing. The only reason you have stayed alive is because of events and treats and new updates. You need these. I have played on and off since end of yr one and have seen many changes. But I think not having already started Hallowen and testing out Christmas changes shows a severe edging toward oblivion for this game. I love UO but think hard about what makes it special because if you dont provide Tokuno events, Death on Halloween, Maybe even a real Santa on Christmas, UO will the go the way of and old
Sega Master System, The one before genesis that noone cares about. I want Halloween and I want another Tokuno. Relentless peerless and champion runs are getting so old. Think Please. I am begging not ranting becasue I see the game I love spiraling towards nothingness. Oh and KR improved graphics, not even close to enough. Either you are gonna need to make some real improvements while keeping the core essence or adios.
I got tired of events and pvm years ago.. After you have killed everything in the game over and over so many times it just gets old even if they give you something new to kill..

I started to pvp so I would have something different and more challenging. I love it and I will never look back! I could care less about new content or event myself.. I just log in and kill people and log back out.. lol