• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Halloween treats.. different today from yesterday?

Rotgut Willy

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I noticed that the candy treats I've collected today don't stack with the ones collected yesterday. The ones I collected yesterday will fill me up when I eat them, but the ones I eat from today, I can eat as much as I want.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You're going to get a tummy ache if you keep eating them.

Only thing I can think of was a glitch in the code that made the ones from yesterday act like the real food who's art they shared. The patch today must have fixed that I assume.

D

DHMagicMan_1

The patch today said they were making it so candy wouldn't fill you up... so probably that change made the stuff from today different from the stuff from yesterday and therefore not stackable? Just a guess.

Sakkarah_

VIP
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, the new ones are different in that they could give you a toothache and won't fill you up so you can eat as much as you want. That also means they won't stack with the previously obtained ones.

X

Xel Naga

Yes, the new ones are different in that they could give you a toothache and won't fill you up so you can eat as much as you want. That also means they won't stack with the previously obtained ones.
Poo, are there any plans to make the cookies, pizza, wines, milks stackable like the cakes in order to save space? This is a huge chunk out of my house secures and it's only day 2 :(