• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Halloween Special "bundle o rares"

• Thread starter tiggertessa2007
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
T

tiggertessa2007

Auction has been called. thanks to all who bidded , Happy Halloween!

hi guys and ghouls,,there is a holiday around the corner and we all know what that means! time for another one of Tessa's great auctions!!! this bundle of pixel goodness includes.... a glass "can be refilled with any cool color u chose",,,we have the spittoon "for all the Red Man fans",,,Wyrm's Heart "pulcked just this afternoon",,, a Wig "found on the head of a weary travler in Yew Fel",,,,Bloodspawn "puled off the corpse of an evil necromantic clown!!",,,,Obsidian "pulled from the clowns evil twin!!",,,,a Tray "beware it is a haunted tray!!",,,,,a Rubble necklace "taken from the neck of a charred Mag citizen"",,, Hair Dye "some say the bottle is home to an evil spirit named BoB"",,,and last but not least a vial of Dragons blood "tastes like fresh squeezed!" happy bidding to all u creatures of the night!! bids can be made via post,,pm "i will have to list ur name tho" or thro my icq 105811531 "if im out haunting leave a message, and Ill get u!! *coughs* i mean ill get back to u as soon as possible.. MUHAHAAHAHAHAH<<<*attempt at an evil laugh*

heres a pic of the ghostly goodies! items are on Atl btw

T

tiggertessa2007

this is for the entire lot of items hun,,not individuals,,so ill say u got 15mil on the lot as of now its top bid :)

T

tiggertessa2007

till next weekend, im not sure if ill be home tho o as it gets closer to end of week ill announce wich day,,hope thats ok with u guys but i got some rl stuff to attend to atleast 1 day this weekend comming up. :) happy bidding all

T

tiggertessa2007

hi guys wanted to let ya know this auction will be ending this friday the 3rd of Oct. at 6pm est. i will be gone all weekend so i have to do this friday :( Thanks all for bidding!