• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Halloween costumes

K

Kou (DoT)

For my next project, I'm looking to gather together a complete set of Halloween costumes.
I have some (giant pixie/bloodworm/mongbat/fire ele/skeleton/gazer), but it's probably easier to look for a complete set and sell the spares than to look for all the ones I don't have, but I guess either way works.
Maybe someone looted a complete set the other day, and is in the mood to find it a new home for a reasonable price (unfortunately, I can't afford to go black horse crazy this time around:().

arkanos

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am afraid this will be much more expensive than the black horse :)
Individual costumes go from 300 K (bloodworm, gazer, skeleton being the cheap ones) to 10 mil (shadow wyrm).
With most of them being in the 1,5 to 5 mil price range depending on rarity and initial point price.
And there are 31 different ones if I am not mistaken.

There are 2 more ways of obtaining them.
1: Acid Elemental (renowned) is reported to drop random costumes. I personally never had it drop one, but others have.
2: Since there are two costumes on the cleanup reward list, I would guess, that they will switch them out for others - together with the dyes. Cause I see no reason for only offering zombie and giant toad from the original ones.

Hope this helps a bit,

Hephaistos of Europa

K

Kou (DoT)

That's why I'm price-checking *Grins*
Got to figure out how much I need to scrape together, so I can scrape it together.
By "black horse crazy" I meant the regrettably nutty bidding methodology I used to deter counter-bids...

Appreciate the feedback, though.
You have confirmed my suspicions, and for that I'm grateful (and in a sulk:p).

K

Kou (DoT)

*Le bump*
Surely someone out there has a set they'd not be averse to selling.
Especially after all the IDOCs.

If not a set, then the ones I need are:
Shadow Wyrm
Dream Wraith
Centaur
Cyclops
Drake
Ethereal Warrior
Exodus Minion
Fire Elemental
Giant Toad
Gore Fiend
Lady of the Snow
Maddening Horror
Minotaur
Oni
Ophidian Matriarch
Ophidian Warrior
Pixie
Satyr
Skittering Hopper
Solen Warrior
Terathan Warrior
Titan
Void Wanderer
Wisp
Wolf Spider
Zombie

G

ginessis

*Le bump*
Surely someone out there has a set they'd not be averse to selling.
Especially after all the IDOCs.

If not a set, then the ones I need are:
Shadow Wyrm
Dream Wraith
Centaur
Cyclops
Drake
Ethereal Warrior
Exodus Minion
Fire Elemental
Giant Toad
Gore Fiend
Lady of the Snow
Maddening Horror
Minotaur
Oni
Ophidian Matriarch
Ophidian Warrior
Pixie
Satyr
Skittering Hopper
Solen Warrior
Terathan Warrior
Titan
Void Wanderer
Wisp
Wolf Spider
Zombie
Available in over 20 different masks .... if you want to buy ... write to the ICQ 166-57-27-13 ... discuss

Elffin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I also have some masks, i havent checked them or even set eyes on them for some months, but they are there somewhere if you still need some after you have spoken to Ginessis give me a holler on ICQ 76844852, i normally get my price checks from Hephaistos so you will get a fair deal from me :)

Elf.

K

Kou (DoT)

I've added you both :)
I'll see what I can arrange with Gin, then I'll see what I can arrange with Elf, and then I'll probably be back here because knowing my luck I'll still be missing some :(