• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Halloween Costumes

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I require 1 of each of the following costumes for my museum:

Claim point cost/Item/What I am paying:

1 received zombie ( 500k )
2 mongbat ( 500k )
2 fire ele ( 500k )
3 wisp ( 1m )
3 giant toad ( 1m )
3 gore fiend ( 1m )
4 terrathon warrior ( 1.5m )
4 ophid matriarch ( 1.5m )
5 cyclops ( 2 m )
5 pixie ( 2m )
6 titan ( 2.5m )
6 exodus minion ( 2.5m )
7 received (ladysnow) ( 3m )

The amount in brackets is what price I am paying, anyone who wants to sell me one of their costumes for the above amounts icq me on 26471683 to organise trade.

If you know me and feel ok to trust me you can leave a bag with the costume -and a marked rune to YOUR mailbox at my shop, The Emporium, SW Luna City and I will deliver the amount owing to you asap. If I already have the costume I will return yours with the rune, however I will update the above list as soon as I receive any so hopefully this won't happen. You could also reply here that you have left a particular costume to assist in this.

Thanks

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
thanks I went to the 'rune' in the bag and it was to a castle owned by Belgarion and there is no mail box out front for me to put the money in. I can see a mailbox on the steps of the inner keep part of the castle however cant access the front doors to drop off the money. Open your doors or move your mail box :) advise me here when your ready!

Thanks for the costume anyways !

D

Danny1

Soz, Im not sure why I set those doors to that security. Its opened up now.

Thanks

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Funds delivered for zombie, thanks for the drop off :)