Halloween Contest Winners

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
May 12, 2002
Hell
First of all, thank you to Nastia Cross (sp?), Crystal Canyon and Sarmsi for volunteering and being judges after all was said and done. Choosing would not be easy if I did it solo.

By overall unanimous vote, Jen(Miss Smoocher) from Atlantic wins the contest. 1st place! Congrats!

2nd place goes to Telis of Cheseapeake.

3rd place goes to Lev of Drachenfels. Even though he didn't have an 18x18 house, he did an amazing job decorating the small plot he has.

I will be contacting those of you this week to determine how to get your prizes to you.

Cheers!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 27, 2003
always Legends
Congratulations to all of the winners! :D

and to Kayhynn, thank you for once again providing a successful contest for us deco addicts! well done!

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apr 25, 2001
Austin baby!
Waaaait a minute, I said 1st place Sarsmi, 2nd place Sarsmi, 3rd place Sarsmi!?! Something smells fishy here... :p

Congrats weiners! I can't wait for the next one! :)

C

Crystal Canyon

No NO Sarsmi! I said Crystal First, Crystal Second and Crystal Third! I just can't figure out what is the matter with Kayhynn! :rant2:

Congrats to all the winners! And also to those who took the time to enter. Many hours went into those designs and a lot of hard work. You should all be proud.

Thank you Kayhynn for sponsoring the contest. A lot of hard work there also!

Miss Smoocher

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 6, 2008
Atlantic
OMG I WON !!!!! first off i would like to thank god for my skills and then my friends for bugging me to enter them in to the contest and then thank you Kayhynn for having the contest. i think my christmas houses would blow my other houses out of the water. they will be open for vewing the day after thanksgiving. so if you would like to take a peek its on ATL shard south east of umbra thru the cave. the only way into the houses is going into the middle house. please leave a note on the board and let me know what you think. and thanks again:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: