• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Halloween !! Can you get bones again ?

Eros

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi, are you able to get your named bones off of monsters in cemeteries that is named after you ?
I haven't noticed any monsters with any players names on them.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Recall they said NO bones this year. Sorry.

Vor

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Shame. Was a fun event that bone one.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi, are you able to get your named bones off of monsters in cemeteries that is named after you ?
I haven't noticed any monsters with any players names on them.
You could get them on the 1st from midnight to server down, heh.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Yeah then they shut it off. No they said it at least a couple times. I believe it was mentioned at one of the meet and greets. Anyway I recall it being said. And it was mentioned here on Stratics at least once or twice already.... at which I said it was a bummer but I suppose it is time to move on to bigger and better things. One can only hope they have something even more exciting in mind for this year..... sadly we still have the extremely ugly stretched pumpkins still. .... but that's the way it is.

obeeee

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Has there been any hint on when Part 2 will begin? This weekend would be nice. *hint hint nudge nudge wink wink*

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why so people can complain.."thanks for the recycled Halloween event"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd rather some good ole beheadings and old bounty with some modern tweaks!

Add pikes for the crafter to make so I can put head spikes of players in my graveyard ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk