• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Halloween 2009 quest

R

Radix

Maybe it's not the right place but havent seen another better,

I've some questions about this quest, the one which begins speaking with Jasper the inspector in yew court, when you get the crystalized essence reward, if you get a blue one, then you have to meet one of the 5? cursed/ill gypsies.
Their locations are supposed to be: 1-Solen cave (in a queen's lair), 2-Orc Cave (unknown location) 3-Ice Dungeon (ice devils) 4-2 gypsies in Shame in a tower

all these info obtained speaking with another player, for my eyes i only can confirm the solen cave one (tr facet).
Some people says you could need even 50 blue essences to cure a gypsy!!
When i came to solen one, this gypsy was cured, no more needing a blue essence cure, and so he said to me. (and i tried even killim him ;)

Then, we can only cure a gypsi after a time interval??
How many essence you need? Need to be applied all in a row?
Other locations are correct?
:confused:
The need for 5 essence after first time quest, is only to exchange customes with Tomas?
What's the best anti-virtue dungeon to harvest red sparkles? I mean, with less ***** traps in the floor. I tried shame and wrong, not much trouble but if you get out of polymorph be cause of stepping a trap, you can loose a lot of time geting rid of all mobs that see you. :stretcher:

Anybody knows? Or is there any better post/guide for this appart from the uoguide one?

regards

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ill try to answer some of you questions.

NPC's require 50 blue crystals to become healed. If you use less, then someone else is also applying the crystals. As for the locations, Carl is in the Orc Cave down by the Orc Brute as an Orc. Isham is in Ice Dungeon down by the Ice Fiend as an Ice Fiend. Jared is in the Britian Swamps roughly in the center as a Lizardman.

zared of napa

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ill try to answer some of you questions.

NPC's require 50 blue crystals to become healed. If you use less, then someone else is also applying the crystals. As for the locations, Carl is in the Orc Cave down by the Orc Brute as an Orc. Isham is in Ice Dungeon down by the Ice Fiend as an Ice Fiend. Jared is in the Britian Swamps roughly in the center as a Lizardman.
What i didnt like about the quest I put tons of blue crystals on the npc and never got a thing ...My friend that was with me got a goodie after just 2 crystals. I think the last person to put the final crystal on em get credit .

R

Radix

And, is there any special event planned for the sunday? Halloween is on 1 november, right? In my country this holyday don't exist really.

How long last the quest event? how much time we have to get all those crystals?

thks.

S

soulstoner

And, is there any special event planned for the sunday? Halloween is on 1 november, right? In my country this holyday don't exist really.

How long last the quest event? how much time we have to get all those crystals?

thks.
Halloween is TODAY!! Saturday October 31st here in US:D