• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) hallo

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
how are you all, i hope you are good :heart:

i just thought i wuld say hallo! i am making carmel macadama squares and they are in the oven now. in one hour hopefuly they are look like this

but maybe not as good because lendi helps me make such and he is fearful in the kitchen

anyway i hope you are all have a very nice day

:heart:

from alewinika

War Wizard

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*as Ric Flair does his morning rounds of the cities, his nose catches scent of sweetness in the air*

"Is that caramel layered bacon?", he says to himself.

"No, that's not bacon but, caramel is definitely in the air", his eyes light up...

he thinks to himself, "Some sort of nutty sweetness is what it must be".

*one of the new King's Elite watched in a puzzling manner at the old Town Guard seemingly to wander aimlessly with his nose in the air*

*the King's Elite Guard laughed to himself* ... "that's our competition?"

*Ric Flair knew one thing, it could only be Alou baking*

*the old town guard smiled and waved to the youngster as he walked by the new King's Elite guard*

"Pffftt... they will learn not to pass up on Alouenikah's cookies"..."on the other hand, I hope they don't", he thought to himself....

with a chuckle and a laugh, "MORE FOR ME".