• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) hallo

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you get some meat and put it in a bowl, cover such with oliv oil and garlec, and let it sit for a day

then cook such for a very long time until is smeling so good that you have to eat it

that is my recomendation for all of you

:heart:

also if you buy lentils in bulk you will save money

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if you want lots of cakes and biscits then make frends with ladies at christian bake sales

they will give you meny cakes in retern for if you say you love jesus

alternatly you can buy such at the supermaket for two dollars

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
brush your hair until it almost herts and that will make it shiny

don't marry a girl who wears short shorts

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
everbody else please add your life advices as well

we can make a good resorce for coming genarations :heart:

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if you want lots of cakes and biscits then make frends with ladies at christian bake sales

they will give you meny cakes in retern for if you say you love jesus

Is that why I keep getting invites to the Episcopalian Book Club? I should have known you were behind it somehow.

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is that why I keep getting invites to the Episcopalian Book Club? I should have known you were behind it somehow.
i told them you were a jew for jesus so that they give me twice as meny cakes but they didnt do such due to insuficient stock

also they told me to tell you they will pray for your soul :heart:

Last edited:

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...wait, what's wrong with girls in short shorts?

My advice is try everything once and keep an open mind.

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...wait, what's wrong with girls in short shorts?
they always have cold feet

My advice is try everything once and keep an open mind.
:heart:

another advice that works at all times is red wine with red meat, white wine with white meat, bourbon with two minut noodles at four in the morning while naked and crying

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
another advice that works at all times is red wine with red meat, white wine with white meat, bourbon with two minut noodles at four in the morning while naked and crying

Oh, don't be such a drama queen. You don't even cry when you're drinking bourbon; you just dance in progressively less responsible ways until you pass out or somebody ends up in hospital. I've been there. I've seen it. I know, Alouenikah.

That said - my advice is that if a man has more than one mirror in his bedroom, don't try to love him.

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
If you won a lottery that you did not enter or even know existed, run very quickly in the opposite direction of the person giving the news.

WildStar

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you won a lottery that you did not enter or even know existed, run very quickly in the opposite direction of the person giving the news.

this hapened to me at one time and i ran a great distence but then it turned out it was just a village fair raffle and everbody in the town was entered automaticaly

i was so embarased :heart: also i won a goose

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
this is why you canot get a girlfrend

i say to you just smile at them, but no, is sultry frogs all the way down