• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Hallo! I'm Alouenikah!

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm so fat I got stuck in a train station turnstile at peak hour and had to be helped out by a group of haggard businessmen while my saintly partner looked on in despair! I'm so fat that we need to replace our mattress every six months or it becomes so sunken on my side that it creates a murderous slope down which we both roll every night and end up in a hopeless tangle on the floor! I'm so fat that I waddle around shopping centre food courts charming penniless young undergraduates into sharing their frozen yoghurt with me! I'm so fat that in the very same appointment that the doctor told me I was too fat to live, I waited until his back was turned and then stole a handful of the lollipops intended for sick children! I'm so fat that I got arrested for catching and strangling ducks at the park so I could take them home and roast them! I'm so bloody fat that I broke a hole clean through the kitchen floorboards while drunkenly dancing and fell into the cellar, crushing a crate full of bottles of priceless champagne! Hallo! Is so nice to meet you!

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
is not actualy me, is lindei pretend to be me. furthemore is all lies :heart:

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I take you two are friends?

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Arch-nemesis, soul mate, yin yang.....all that kinda stuff.

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
we are maried but in some reason lendy thinks is better to argue with me on a stratec then talk it over face to face like normel people??

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
all right just making sure I didn't need to buy a new padlock. That first post kinda made me curious.

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can lock the thread if you want, I've said what I needed to say. In all honesty I was just a bit upset because the champagne incident only happened an hour ago and I'm traumatised by the sight of my dugong of a husband lumbering happily through my cellar with three thousand dollars' worth of liquor foaming around him like a glorious high tide.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I was sitting in my car before class looking at the live feed for the forums via phone when the original post popped up, took me a bit by surprise.

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was sitting in my car before class looking at the live feed for the forums via phone when the original post popped up, took me a bit by surprise.
If I can shock and dismay one person with a hysterical outburst out of nowhere, it's a good day for me.

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I desperately crave attention and if I can't get it through my usual means, I go to the local department store and dissolve into tears at the cheese counter so that the assistants will be legally obligated to acknowledge me.

Molokha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just wait until you meet the third member of the group.
I am saddened by the implication that I am, in some way, the strangest member of this household. I only want to be left to my peaceful retirement, alone in my darkened attic with my pythons and my deer skulls.

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I am saddened by the implication that I am, in some way, the strangest member of this household. I only want to be left to my peaceful retirement, alone in my darkened attic with my pythons and my deer skulls.
You are ALL strange in your own unique and odd ways......there no way to determine who is the strangest member of your household.

Last edited:

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*looks at the posters on this thread and tries to decide if ANY of the posters are um.. NOT unique*
Nope, says the Witch dressed up as a jeweled purple unicorn.