• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hairstyle change broken ?

C

Cat Crimson

Or deliberate, I don't know....

Tried to change the hairstyle of a 104 mth old character on Siege. The only menu I get from the hairstylist is for Elf hair. Odd, not an elf character, and a non ML account anyway. I try it anyhow, nothing happens. I have enough money in the bank, but just in case I pop a 50k check in my backpack. Still nothing. I try various hairstylists in different cities. Still nothing. I can dye the damn thing's hair any shade I desire, but I cannot change the style.

I tried this with characters ( again, non elf as old account and not ML ) on the same account but a prodo shard. Same happened ( or rather, did not ). I tried ( on a prodo shard ) with a ML account, human character. It was male, I got the female hair menu up. I could not change the style, I could not even buy the poor guy a beard.

Is this some kind of known issue ? sorry if it is and I missed it, but I haven't needed or wanted to change a character's hairstyle for ages :(