• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

hail quick question on this house i bought by luna bank

CountSilverbow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
is there a way to make it so that when you run by the house you can always see the inside of the buildings is it like something house cache meter ... the luna properties look better when you can see whats inside them without having to see just the vendors plz help once again uo lingos got me all confused still dont know or understand half the stuff any assistance would be appreciated :stir:

Hail Satan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
circle of transparency.

open your options and it's under one of the tabs on your right slightly scrolled down. might lag you up a bit, takes up quite a few resources for a 2d game.

CountSilverbow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no not circle of transparency i got that one down im trying to find something that will show the houses items inside instead of having to run in them to see the deco ... something about house chache i think .. maybee it doesn't exist or isnt possible

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no not circle of transparency i got that one down im trying to find something that will show the houses items inside instead of having to run in them to see the deco ... something about house chache i think .. maybee it doesn't exist or isnt possible
*jumps in the Kool Aid*

No, you have to step in the house (meaning the walker byer). Sucks I know.