• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hail, Napa Valley

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please welcome your new moderators:

Otis Firefly and Setnaffa.

Good luck to both :)

S

Sunrise

Congrats to both of them...

Now lord have mercy on the rest of us :p

Otis I swear I will pick up the next bar tab I promise...and not run out when I change into a bear going after fish :D

Congrats to both of you..

But Im not changing my siggy :p LoL :D

Setnaffa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OK, now nothing below the belt; no head butts or thumbs to the eyes. Now go to your corners and come out swinging!

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Congrats !!!!!! I think that is very cool!

Free Drinks at the Old GIve and Take Pub in Luna any night you chose. Will put it all on Sunrise's Tab. :)

Rogal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OBEY! hehe :D

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FTLwiccIOxI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FTLwiccIOxI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OMG! Does this mean I have to be careful in my News posts in case Otis whacks my hand??

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
OMG! Does this mean I have to be careful in my News posts in case Otis whacks my hand??
Oh no Your good to go we still have free speach even here in Uo. Report as you will my Girl!

Bella Morte

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh wow, so the Aedilwulf & Xeknob Buddy Club has finally come to a close?

That's actually really good. It's just a shame it took..you know..six years? Seven?

Congrats, though.

Gus of Llanowar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Rogul that was hilarious but the downside is that Otis is gonna push to make that the new guild song now!

L

Lady Mana

It's about time we had some moderators in here... welcome to the Stratics Staff!

K

kalzaketh

goodluck,set hope you can get everyone to towtheline, it can still get rowdy round these here parts think it has to do with the lunar cycles when felucca goes to full it's no holds barred freefor all :)

Setnaffa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"Rowdy" doesn't bother me much; as long as folks keep it within the spirit of the game and don't make it personal.

I'll probably be lenient on Guild Trash Talking ("My Guild is better than your Guild" or "I pwn you 1v5"). I'll draw the line on stuff like "You are a &%*&^ cheater!" or "your mama is a #$*^%?!".

I also look at Napa Valley like my own little Brothers. It's OK for us to wrestle or play pranks on each other, but nobody else better! In other words, I won't put up with much crap from other Shards unless they also keep it within the spirit of the game.

M

MorganaLeFey

Congrats to both of yas. Hope y'all don't get too much grey hairs but then again, seein as how O is limited in that department, I hope he don't get too many grey 'stach hairs! ;P LOL...