• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hail, and well met. Again...

Grenier

Adventurer
Ultima Online was my first MMO and a game that has always held a place in my heart. I played from 1999-2006 but sadly I moved on to other things. I have now come full circle and have returned to a new account,opting not to activate my other 2 at this time, to experience the game that I loved. I am playing once again on chessy and I look forward to meeting new faces and seeing new things. Safe travels everyone

Grenier

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi welcome back to the game. I come and go frequently ever since 2007/2008 when hacking was rampant on the PvP front. I realize times do change, but like UO many other games have run out of original ideas that have been around for a while. In fact, some do not post updates any more.

Hopefully UO can continue. You have safe travels as well!