• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hail and goodwill Catskills!

• Thread starter Arrek Taerklaw
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

Arrek Taerklaw

Just popped in to see how my old shards is doing!

Ashlen,please accept my best wishes for you and family.

Mikey,errr I mean Podolak,my congrats to you for your esteemed position on the boards here! Stratics and UO will surely benefit from your experience and big heart.

Lastly,I have but one question: Skippy,where are youuuuu?

Safe travels,
Arrek Taerklaw
Azure Knights of Britannia

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Skippy is probably off taking care of some sick animal like the good vet she is!

Now where do you think you are going so quickly? I think AKB needs a resurgence on Catskills.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Crazy? Crazy! We have no crazies here people or ideas.

Alright, you got me, we are all loons. Coming back is crazy but sometimes crazy ideas can be fun.

*exercises enticement skill*

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They got rid of enticement and put in discordance I guess you could lower his mental reasoning skills.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Excellent idea, that would surely help with getting him to come back. I think I am permanently discorded...

A

Arrek Taerklaw

*cough*
At my age "mental reasoning skills" are negligible... :)

A

Ashlen

Arrek thank you
We are all taking each hour as they come.

It is good to see your name here.
There is always comfort in the old names and
the old days.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail Arrek.
Yours is a name I have not seen in a long time. And do not believe Podo. He is as mad as a freaking hatter. Take it from me, I happen to be the Hatter.