• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hai! Back on Napa :D

G

Gunn4r

Hola folks... old timer here from 97-2002ish...

Might remember some of my characters such as
Fletch
Soken
Ulric Hawkins

I was also a Stratics Napa Valley reporter for a short time. :)

Back online using my buddys acct (sold mine ages ago), and already have run into some super old faces, cool to see that people still play the game. I was a little depressed when I ran to Brit only to find it a ghost town... but ah, Luna was packed so I had a little sigh of relief :) Still no where like the olden days pre UO:R.

Any guilds looking for a solid old schooler with over 10 years exp in MMOs? Looks like some of my old favs are long gone (TLC [obviously], LSD, TAS, and others)... good to see M^F, SON and a few others still pushen!

Hit me up on ICQ... wish I still had my old 5 digit but alas I couldn't track it down, so heres a newer one: 59538825

Cya In-game :)

-Static / Kaylee / Intelijence
Formerly Ulric Hawkins / Soken / Fletch

G

Gunn4r

Oh also, I have a 9x14 its the smallest 3 story style house, not more than 5-10 seconds from Luna bank on the west side if anyone is interested. :) It isn't inside the walls, its one of the first outside.

S

Sunrise

Ditto. Good to see people coming back! Hopefully staying longer to this time :D

Cadderly

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good to see a old timer make his return. Remember some fun times with you and Walker in N$A. Welcome back!