• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

HAHHAHAHHAA the Pats SUCK!!

• Thread starter imported_IgotWood
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_IgotWood

SEriously do i need to say more...thnx for winning me money foir usckin pats hahahh!!!!!!!!!

G

I feel bad for Seau, and maybe Brady, but I'm glad Moss and Belichick (spelling?) suffered this loss.

G

Went to my parents house for the game....all my brothers were there, and the family is all giants fans. When we got the td with two minutes and change, we all cheered so abruptly and so loudly that my niece - only nine months old - started crying. Giatns ftw. w00t.

I

imported_kalzaketh

hehe, it was a newengland team that won, as always maybe next year a midwestern superbowl cleveland vs the pac, my dream still lives on after many years of hoping maybe romeo will find that on 3rd down you pass not kick cleveland needs a new offensive coaching staff.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Went to my parents house for the game....all my brothers were there, and the family is all giants fans. When we got the td with two minutes and change, we all cheered so abruptly and so loudly that my niece - only nine months old - started crying. Giatns ftw. w00t.

[/ QUOTE ]LOL