• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ha! lost all my stuff!

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Logged in on my main account on Legends tonight. Only to find out that my castle with literally probably billions worth of items and gold is now in the hand of a lady mystica. And all my pvp suits were stripped off my chars. Missing like three IRs and ornys. Not to mention two hats of magi...lol depressing.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did you give your account details to someone?

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yea. Should have known better. Ohh well! There goes the comeback lol!!

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dev what does a "bloody bandgage" and A [Practice] Crook and longsword go for these days?

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
bloody bandage 25-30m (got that from a price check thread, and looking further see that two recently sold for 15 *sigh*)

practice weapons, including the elusive battle axe, are currently only going for 10-50k.... there is no rhyme or reason to the rares market

Last edited:

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Im seriously considering a comeback. No pvp. But to be a merchant and collector. Are there still castles for sale and whats the going rate on them Dev? Sucks I would basically have to start from zero again. But I think that would be part of the fun!

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think if I had to make a comeback from scratch it would have to be on Siege Perilous.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I'd be pretty interested in investing a nice amount of gold to get a practice crook, actually.
At least 10 to 20 times more than what Dev suggested.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Omni, a TMC guild member just last week placed a castle in Skara Brae, Felucca, precisely where mine stands near the farmer fields..... big open spot and just plopped it right down :) and even I have been able to find keep locations Trammel side while t-mapping

rares market is totally out of control, largely due to the price of gold (people selling for less than $.50.... I remember people paying $30 for a million back in the day) and partly due to the EM program... folks will pay heartily for those shineys

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have placed 2 castles since I came back and 6 keeps, housing on legends is cheese now days. Was going to drop a 3rd castle but when I got up enough cash someone else had taken it :) If a loser like me can lose everything and make a comeback anyone one can :)

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
BTW I have seen other tram side and fel side castle spots but I preffer keeps. Won't take you long to find a spot to place one with some cruising the countryside.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Make that 7 keeps and 2 castles on Legends now...... Just placed a keep after the IDOC tower by the brit woods mining cave went IDOC. What an amazing IDOC 2 lanterns, 3 red tables and a statue out of a vorpal Bunny BEST IDOC EVER!!! LOL I just wanted the spot but while hidden there I noticed several VFW's and TMC's checking it out, was a waste of time if you were after loot :) The real shame is that there are so many prime keep and castle spot open. We need to get more people in UO and on Legends, its still one of the best games out there even if EA treats it like a red headed step child born to mongloid parents with leprosy.