• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Gypsies, Tramps and Orcs? 6-17-2014 @ 6 PM PST

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
http://stratics.com/community/threads/gypsies-tramps-and-orcs.316989/:

It seems Orc's have decided to make Castle Britannia their new "Home". And not very friendly orc's either! But, Gypsies have heard the news and decided they want it too! Not to mention some unsavory characters standing about begging that won't take no for an answer! What will come of Britain and Castle Britannia?

Event: Gypsies, Tramps and Orc's?
Date: Monday-6/16/14
Time: 6 pm pst
Meet: WBB

(Note: Date changed to 6/16 due to work schedule conflict. So sorry for inconvience!)

**Safe Journeys!**

http://stratics.com/community/threads/gypsies-tramps-and-orcs-one-more-day.317137/:

Date changed per post above

Last edited:

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
is not that i am angry becase i dont get angry, i am just sad that crisania thinks we are monsters :< perhaps is not so bad that there are travelers in britan? we can be nice and also make good cutlerys, you shuld talk to them like normal peple and maybe they will be your frend :heart:

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i think is not the exact same as my own peple becase i am from ilshner, but we are closly relate

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He's more upset than he lets on; he was randomly breaking down in tears all day yesterday.

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
is not becase of the event lindie

is becase i saw a dead wombat on the road and it made me sad

... :<

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We have retrieved the wombat corpse, given it a dignified funeral and interred it beneath our almond tree, so Alouenikah should recover his emotional equilibrium within the next few days.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Puppies and cookies works well for Alouueeee too.
*hugs*

*edit*
*takes a step back quickly frantically thinking "Did I just hug Lindae"?*

*scurries away*

*:eyes:*

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hah, no, I jest. I am not so allergic to the touch of a woman as some might think; after all, I do have seven children.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*pours a jasmine green tea for his homie, the roadkill wombat*