• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

GW1 and GW2 Communities, enjoy your weekend!!!

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is the time when most of us gamers get the chance to really enjoy our gaming time. No matter what game you are playing at this moment , we all know that games are suppose to be fun.

The guild I am in we have mutiple vent channles for various groups and we also have a DJ room for the ones who like to play at the same time and chair dance. For our guild in GW1 and based with players all around the world it makes things just more exciting and fun.

I am a big fan of Scooter and they were founded Hamburg, Germany. Here are some of my favorites.

[youtube]ZsyKFr7ke3w[/youtube]

[youtube]DtDaJvl4vRs[/youtube]

[youtube]GH3he7HYMTU[/youtube]

Guild Wars 2 Stratics staff wants to wish the GW1 and GW2 community a great weekend wherever you are in the world. Enjoy the games and enjoy life but always remember to have fun. :)

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hehe. Yes I must agree.

I forgot to add this one.

[youtube]rUReHEfhPWg&feature=related[/youtube]